Position Title: Head of Digital Marketing (Sr. Manager / Director)
Reports To: Managing Director, Marketing & Communications
Appointment Type: Full time
Schedule & Hours: Vary as necessary
JobsOhio is a private nonprofit corporation designed to drive job creation and new capital investment in Ohio through business attraction, retention and expansion efforts. It’s purpose is to attract companies to Ohio that create jobs for Ohioans as well as in demand talent looking to fulfill their American Dream.
Summary of Position
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing leader to join our team. The ideal candidate is responsible for leading and supporting the delivery of sophisticated digital marketing solutions and programs. The role serves as a marketing planner, developing and communicating strategies, as well as a hands-on individual contributor overseeing day-to-day digital marketing properties and activities.
This role requires broad digital marketing experience including search marketing (PPC and SEO), video and display advertising (programmatic ad buying), website and campaign optimization (CRO), multi-channel strategy, content strategy, account-based marketing (ABM) tactics, lead generation strategy and data analysis. Detail orientation, analytical aptitude, a can-do attitude and flexibility will be key to your success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the JobsOhio.com website and the launch of other potential websites as they come online
- Leads and contributes to strategic planning and hands-on implementation of marketing, sales and account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Works with the Business Development team to create sales outreach strategies, programs and messaging
- Understands and can apply Account-based and Demand Generation Marketing strategies
- Establish and track key metrics (KPIs) on the website (time on page, bounce rate, click throughs), as well as, metrics to report into the business (form submissions and marketing-sourced projects)
- In partnership with team members, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns including paid search and SEO.
- Manage day-to-day communications with agencies and marketing partners ensuring all parties are strategically aligned, on-budget, on-schedule and reporting against KPIs for the business.
- Continuously optimizes website and campaigns using A/B testing or multi-variate testing strategies
- Continuously improve the usability, design, content and conversion on the website
- Plan, budget, track and report on all digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the IT team and technical consultants to maintain the integrity of marketing-sourced leads that enter the CRM.
- Establish methods to clearly tie leads to marketing activities.
- Be a resource to other teams and continuously educate on digital marketing solutions within the company.
- Stay current on new technologies and keep the company as a market leader in the digital marketing space.
Education and Experience
- 7-10 years work experience in a variety of digital marketing activities including website, SEO/SEM, email marketing, Account Based Marketing (ABM), etc.
- 3-5 years in B2B marketing in support of digital marketing efforts
- Direct experience with building and executing top notch 1:1 ABM programs and tools that increase close rates, in complete alignment with business development
- Strong understanding of lead generation and a track record of owning campaigns, projects, and driving success
- Vast experience managing marketing budgets, allocating & optimizing spend across tactics
- Past experience in using Salesforce and/or other CRM or marketing tools such as Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Omniture, etc.
- Technical knowledge of HTML, CSS and web publishing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Agency management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Manage challenging situations and communicate with internal stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Capable of independent and strategic thinking
- Engaged, flexible, motivated and success driven
JobsOhio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, familial status, or veteran status.