Are you passionate about SEO? Do you have a strong desire to be the best, lead the pack and outperform the competition? Perhaps, you are simply in a place that doesn’t truly value SEO thinking and you want to run in a high performance pack. Our client is a thought leader with a great team and great benefits. Role is based in NYC. Also feel free to email Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org. If emailing, please put SEO in the subject.
The Associate Lead, Data and Analytics is responsible for overseeing, developing digital marketing measurement and analytics programs for large national and international brands. This role proactively identifies unstated business questions and analyses that can answer them, conducts analysis related to a range of unique business questions, interprets the data in a meaningful way, and translates the information into “marketer-friendly” results. This role must be able to work across and integrate data from multiple digital analytics platforms and oversees and mentor more junior associates.
Essential Job Functions
• Work with client teams, strategists, and clients to learn their business, category, competitive landscape and target audience(s), and then use this knowledge to establish clear objectives, KPIs, and optimization strategies during project initiation
• Develop tagging and tracking specifications for implementation to ensure appropriate data capture in alignment with the measurement and optimization strategy
• Quickly develop effective measurement and analytics strategies
• Leverage a range of analytics platforms for reporting and analysis work, including digital analytics, voice of the customer, social media analytics, and digital media analytics
• Mentor internal staff and educate clients as to what data is available through which tools and how to interpret the data
• Investigate/oversee the assessment/trial of emerging analytics platforms and makes recommendations for adoption
• Contribute to the development of IBM iX thought leadership in digital analytics
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
• 5+ years of digital analytics experience with responsibility for reporting and analyzing data in a fast-paced business environment
• 3+ years of experience with Adobe Analytics
• Deep understanding of Adobe tag management solutions (DTM, Launch)
• Demonstrate ability to work closely with development teams to implement, validate, and maintain analytics for digital channels
• Ability to facilitate the establishment of clear project objectives and appropriate KPIs
• Solid understanding of data visualization best practices
• Demonstrate experience effectively conducting hypothesis-driven analyses that drove action
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to present information in spoken, written or visual form to a variety of audiences, from internal team to client executives
• Ability to learn quickly and adjust to emerging digital and digital analytics technologies and business requirements
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
• Strong understanding of digital and social media marketing principles. Demonstrates and applies this knowledge proactively as a member of project teams.
• Demonstrated ability to reliably support multiple simultaneous initiatives and clients
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in collaborative team setting
• Agency and client-side experience
• Experience with social media analytics and/or online listening platforms
• Experience with one or more commercial BI, dashboarding, or reporting platform
• Hands-on experience with web site optimization, including site structure, page construction, content, keyword research, search marketing principles, and SEO principles
I. Job Summary
The Sr. Manager, Statistician will work in collaboration with and under the direction of the Senior Director, Advanced Analytics & Shopper Marketing to provide Statistical modeling for retail digital shopping ecosystem which includes the following: marketing programs, website analytics, SEM and OLA advertising, direct communications and loyalty programs, social media, lead management, and customer satisfaction reporting/analysis, testing and dashboard development.
With a keen eye on data integrity, this role will drive enhancements in reporting, develop KPIs with the business and establish both process and measurement protocols. The Sr. Manager, Statistician will oversee the strategic deployment of advanced analytics, modeling and data mining at FordDirect.
II. Essential Job Functions
7+ years’ experience across analytics, digital marketing/advertising, business intelligence, IT, and/or
data research and analysis
3+ years’ experience managing advanced analytics and modeling teams
Direct marketing research experience including:Media Mix Modeling
Multi-Channel Media Optimization
Media Attribution Modeling
Social Media ROI
Behavioral Choice Modeling
Forecasting & Planning
Proven experience designing innovative analytics techniques
Experience creating, developing and evolving an emerging data science practice is a plus
Analytics practice experience including:Business Development
Public Speaking / Presentation experience
7+ years working / programming in SAS environments
Experience with R
Experience with digital and traditional media planning, buying and optimization
Experience with big data systems (e.g. Cloudera Hadoop)
Experience with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau)
Previous Automotive marketing experience required
III. Other Responsibilities
Abide by the policies and procedures of the company.
Adhere to the company’s compliance program.
Safeguard the company’s intellectual property, information, and assets.
Complete any required privacy training.
Promptly report any known or suspected loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of PI to the
General Counsel/Chief Compliance Officer or Chief Information Officer.
Other duties as assigned.
IV. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Advertising, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline.
Must have at least 5 years’ relevant, professional work experience in an agency or equivalent environment.
Must have at least 5 years’ years of experience providing relevant marketing analysis experience in an automotive environment.
Must have at least 5 years’ experience automating routine Excel tasks using macros and/or VBA.
Must have at least 5 years’ experience creating rich data visualizations, dashboards and executive reports.
Must have at least 5 years’ experience with web site analysis, specifically tools from Omniture, Webtrends, Coremetrics and/or Google Analytics.
Must have at least 5 years’ experience implementing instrumentation strategies for websites and campaign tagging.
Must have at least 3 years’ experience measuring social media channels.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must be proficient using site reporting/analytic tools such as Tableau, DART, Omniture, DFA, Webtrends, Visual Science, Coremetrics, WebSideStory, etc.
Must have strong written & verbal communication skills.
Must be able to work in fast paced environment where flexibility is key and directions can change frequently.
Must have an extreme attention to details and strong organizational skills.
Must be a self-starter, highly motivated to excel w/minimal supervision.
Must be highly skilled in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, and charting.
Must be familiar with APIs, RSS feeds and web services.
Must be familiar with search marketing (SEM and/ or SEO) and search marketing optimization.
Must be familiar with website design and construction methods and the associated technologies.
Must have excellent critical thinking and the capability of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
Must have an attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Must have basic skill in SQL, SAS, SPSS or other statistics packages.
Must have strong collaboration skills.
Must have excellent problem solving skills.
Must be organized with an ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
Must have ability to operate comfortably in a fast-paced environment and maintain composure under pressure.
Ability to mine data for the underlying trends and marketing triggers that can drive business results.
Ability to use data to proactively identify new opportunities.
Strong story telling ability through formal presentations, email, webinars, etc.
Ability to focus on solutions directly related to business issues such as marketing ROI, forecasting, brand consideration, media attribution and consumer engagement.
Ability to oversee implementation of targeting, measuring incrementally, attribution and statistically based optimization; can assist business teams in understanding the results and guide implementation of the recommendations/outcomes of the modeling efforts.
Take your talents to sunny Florida!
The Senior Digital Analyst is a high visibility position on our client’s growing Customer Marketing and Web Analytics team. In this role, you will apply your analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate and determine the most effective ROI for marketing spend. This is a new position with opportunity for advancement as the team grows.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in a quantitative area of study such as statistics, mathematics, finance or related
- 3+ years of experience analyzing consumer data and web data using tools such as SAS, R and/or Advanced Excel
- Familiarity with one or more web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Omniture, Site Catalyst and/or CoreMetrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and present insights to cross-functional teams
- Experience supporting transaction-driven ecommerce sites in industries such as travel, hospitality, retail, CPG or banking
Lots of perks!
- Onsite health clinic, cafes, fitness center and child care
- Half-day Fridays during summer months
- And minutes from beautiful Florida Gulf Coast beaches!
- The company is located in a family-friendly region with good schools and affordable housing options
How to Apply:
- If this opportunity sounds exciting, please apply now for prompt and confidential consideration. We will schedule a call to learn more about your background and tell you about this role. The hiring process will move quickly for the right candidate. In addition to a competitive compensation package, a relocation package also is available.
Please note: Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without limitation or restriction.
Keywords: Adobe Analytics, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, web analytics, Google Analytics, SAS, Excel, CoreMetrics, analytics, digital analytics, ecommerce