Website Agility Partners
Local IT Staffing & Consulting Firm
An established company in the Columbus market is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior eCommerce Optimization Analyst role. This Senior eCommerce Optimization Analyst will be part of the Web Site Optimization and Analytics Team, and be responsible for delivering insights about customer behavior within the company’s digital products.
This Senior eCommerce Optimization Analyst understands how the digital customer experience translates into data, and in-turn is able to translate that data into product improvements.vA successful candidate should understand the role of tag management systems have in collecting quality data from websites.
- Candidates should have a track record of providing optimization insights for web and app improvement from Adobe Analytics.
- Lead efforts to effectively communicate insights and drive informed decisions across multiple functions.
- Influence decision makers through reports, presentations, and informal discussions.
- Develop strategy and execution for optimization efforts, such as A/B and multi-variate testing.
- Leadership role within the team, as a subject matter expert in digital analytics and digital optimization.
- Ensure the execution of high-quality data collection through on-site tagging, site monitoring, and the synthesis of various data collection tools.
- Work with other members of the site optimization team to develop best practices in tag management, data collection, and standardized business reporting.
- Uncovers insight into digital performance by device, product category and shopping experience with web analytics tools.
- Can understand the holistic customer experience and find opportunities for testing and optimization in the digital space to improve KPIs linked to strategic initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce technology and the ability to build strong partnerships with technical teams to help provide insights for improvements of digital product performance.
- Proactively investigate and communicate findings related to trends in the business, support new business initiatives, research alarming data points, etc.
- Assess current and develop new automated reporting that will help the site optimization team quickly read and identify opportunities for testing or site updates.
- Responsible for partnering with internal stakeholders to inform decisions related to: the launch of weekly (or more frequent) site updates, site features and functionality, site accuracy, and reporting back on all digital performance metrics to hindsight performance.
- Partner with merchants to manage and innovate on weekly merchandising changes/updates based on current business trends and demands of the chain and ecommerce businesses
- Ability and desire to mentor and coach team members on reporting clarity and accuracy, data communication, data analysis best practices, and business acumen.
- Shops competition to identify trends and opportunities.
- Monitors industry developments in site analytics and performance
- Eligible to work unrestricted in the United States on a W2 basis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years web analytics, tag management, and A/B testing experience, 2+ years in retail
- Proficiency with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, Webtrends, etc.
- Experience with tag management systems such as Tealium, Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager, Signal, etc.
- Have built and analyzed A/B tests on an e-commerce platform with testing tools such as Optimizely, Maxymiser, Adobe Target
- High proficiency with Excel – including manipulating large data sets, using pivot tables, automating data pulls through 3rd party plugins.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org