Website Highlights for Children
Highlights for Children, a family media brand that has been nurturing children with excellent, wholesome, and innovative products for more than 70 years, reaches over two million children every month throughout the world. Our wide variety of “Fun with a Purpose” magazines and books are dedicated to helping children become their best selves—creative, curious, caring, and confident.
Digital Marketing Program Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Program Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of multiple digital marketing projects. In this role, the Coordinator will be involved in daily standup meetings, inputting creative briefs, supervising proofing and trafficking of digital marketing assets and helping the Digital Marketing Program Manager to execute on various strategic initiatives. The Digital Marketing Program Coordinator will be working across multiple teams including product teams, web production, and creative to ensure the smooth completion of projects. This role requires excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication, and the ability to balance multiple projects at once and collaborate across teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and submit creative briefs for digital campaigns
- Serve as the go to day-to-day project coordinator for digital campaign initiatives
- Ensure smooth and timely completion of digital marketing projects
- Coordinates entire creative process including intake, approvals, and trafficking of creative assets
- Work with Marketing Manager on planning and logistics for all marketing activities.
- Review and provide feedback and new ideas for further development of marketing initiatives.
- Lead tactical and executional support for multiple assignments including various digital online efforts
- Drive partnership with internal cross-functional teams to drive integrated alignment and execution
- Lead execution of project plans and deadlines in a diplomatic manner to achieve all marketing objectives in a timely manner and within established budgets.
- 1-2 years of work or college internship experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Organization and attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and work across multiple teams
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using project management software (JIRA, Basecamp, Workfront)
- Experience in email marketing, paid search, or display advertising
Highlights is a mission driven organization. We help children become their best selves by publishing content and creating experiences that engage, delight, and foster joyful learning. Through the work we do and as an inclusive corporate community, we are dedicated to cultivating our best selves in our workplace. We aim to hire talent that strives for excellence while doing the work they love, by enhancing the lives of kids and families. We come together with a common purpose because, we believe children are the world’s most important people.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org