Website Highlights for Children
Fun with a Purpose!
The Digital Analyst is responsible for the design, development and execution of digital marketing channel analysis, providing key stakeholders with flawless reporting on performance, testing and offers. This role is focused on driving business results via accurate, timely, and interactive dashboards, as well as deep-dive analysis. In addition to providing comprehensive channel reporting, the digital analyst will provide business partners financial metric tracking and have a firm grasp of impact and provide go-forward recommendations that influence future decisions based on empirical findings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Microsoft Excel
- Provide weekly insights and performance metrics to internal business partners
- Create and maintain dashboards, insights and reporting, and respond to ad hoc requests
- Collaborate with eCommerce team to analyze multiple data sets and provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve marketing and website performance
- Ensure process and data standards are maintained for accurate tracking and reporting
- Create interactive dashboards that provide meaningful insights at a channel level to increase optimization
- Analyze DTC, web, and mobile app platforms
- Day to day project management
- Support cross functional teams
- Tableau, Exact Target/Salesforce experience preferred.
- SQL experience preferred.
- Google Analytics required.
- Experience supporting marketing campaigns and influencing campaign decisions/strategy through data driven insights to maximize profitability, drive sales revenue and meet other key business goals.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experimental test design experience.
- Strong attention to detail and clear communication skills.
- Passionate about technology, digital media, relationship building, and collaboration.
- Initiative to try new things, the humbleness to admit when wrong, and willingness to change course.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand overall business objectives and make strategic recommendations based on analysis results.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.highlights.com/working-for-highlights/job-listings/digital-analyst →