The Company: At Impact Radius our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you. Impact Radius operates globally with offices worldwide in Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Columbus, New York, London, Cape Town and Sydney.
Our company is transforming how advertisers handle media and performance marketing partnerships. Our integrated suite of products enables digital brands and agencies to maximize their return on global ad spend by providing a single trusted view into the consumer journey from ad impression through acquisition — across all devices and channels.
Why this role is exciting and what you will be doing:
Our Media Manager product embodies the next evolution of strategic cross-channel marketing software, and has already been adopted by numerous global brands.
This position will liaise with multiple internal departments to manage the day to day technical support and development of 10-15 Media Manager clients, including troubleshooting for data validation, data monitoring, reporting discrepancies, cost importing issues, and report development.
What you need to apply:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 1-2 years client facing or technical support experience
- Experience interacting with reporting platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture or Coremetrics.
- Educational background or working knowledge in one or more of the following fields: Economics, Statistics, Marketing, SQL, Data Analysis, Data Visualization, or Business
- Familiarity with data warehousing and report building concepts a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunch, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.impactradius.com/careers-2/?p=job/oSmS6fwW →