InfoTrust has an exciting opportunity in our Cincinnati office for a Data Scientist to make their mark and drive impact in the fast and growing industry of digital analytics!
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team and help us to build a strong foundation as our services expand. We support Fortune 500 and largest brands in the world with the digital architecture and continue to expand our business offerings to include data science projects.
At InfoTrust we live and breath data. We want someone else to join our team that is equally passionate about data! People that want to just come in and be given a task sheet need not apply! We are really looking for people that match our culture. This means you love to learn, love to share your learnings, drive impact, use innovation to increase efficiencies, respect and care for your team members, and (as cliche as it sounds) are a go-getter!
What the Data Scientist will be doing:
- Working closely with engineers and client teams to understand the client’s needs/problems within digital marketing. The Data Scientist will apply their knowledge of machine learning methodologies to propose solutions to these problems and implement the solutions to drive value for clients.
- Building models in R or Python using statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Creating visualizations and deliverables to communicate technical solutions to appropriate audiences
- Working with internal teams to optimize the data science process to better support the discovery team
- Collaborating with the sales team to create and deliver client proposals and demonstrations
The ideal background of the Data Scientist:
- 5+ years of experience as a data scientist
- Tools: R, Python
- Analytical Methods: Regression modeling, forecasting, machine learning algorithms including ensemble models and neural nets, Bayesian models, model selection and validation
- The ability to take digital marketing data and translate that into valuable insights for our clients
- Education: Master’s Degree in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Business Analytics, Biostatistics, or related discipline
Does everything above have you really excited? Are you interested in learning more? These are the other things that we are looking for in a Data Scientist that are equally important as the years of experience and skills that you have acquired:
- You are in love with data
- You enjoy taking on new challenges and are not afraid of chasing down an answer.
- You are a lifelong learner. You enjoy reading about the new trends in data science, learning the new tool that is trending, and connecting with other data junkies.
- You have experience working with clients and enjoy helping their business grow through answering complicated business needs through the implementation of a data science project
- You have impeccable attention to detail
InfoTrust has an amazing benefits package and an even better culture. That is why we have made numerous Best Places to Work lists, including: #1 Employer in Ohio, Ad Age’s Best Places to Work and Inc’s Best Places to Work. Because of our year after year growth we have also been ranked on Fast 55 Fastest Growing Companies and Inc 5000 List.
Our benefits include, but are not limited to: 100% employer paid health insurance premiums for employees and their dependents, unlimited PTO, a parental leave policy that is off the charts, gym reimbursement, and free lunch everyday!
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL JUNE 17th with the hopes to make a hire sometime in July.
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We are building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
To apply for this job please visit infotrust.com.