The Digital Analytics Consultant role will be responsible for client management, advanced implementations of Google Analytics, auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations, and reporting, dashboards and education to improve clients’ digital marketing initiatives.
Our company was started with one principle – we are going to provide the best workplace for the best people and as long as we keep our eyes on this #1 goal, all other things will fall into place. This strategy has been extremely successful and we are thrilled to be #1 Employer in Ohio, #1 for Cincinnati, and ranked on national lists such as Ad Age’s Best Places to Work and Inc 5000 Fast Growing Companies (4 years strong).
If you are looking for a place that you can drive impact, be a part of an amazing culture, and have your hands in digital analytics — this might just be the perfect match for you.
Things you will be doing as the Analytics Consultant:
- Identify client objectives and map suitable analytics solutions, ensure that all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported
- Produce analytics audit reports for corrective or advanced GA tracking and data collection architectures
- Deliver reports and findings to clients in-person or via conference calls
- Educate clients on the importance of online measurement & provide best practice guidance for technical aspects of analytics
- Provide instruction on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Provide guidance to data analysts to produce marketing dashboards via Google Docs, Excel and various APIs (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Train clients on Suite 360 products such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Assist the product team with Tag Governance and other technical products
- Work with some of the largest brands in the CPG, Retail, and News & Media Industries.
Join InfoTrust and find out why it is so exciting to join a fast-growing technology company.
The successful Digital Analytics Consultant will have the following background & skills:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in analytics, statistics, marketing, or other related field
- You have experience utilizing and implementing Google Analytics AND/OR Adobe Analytics — We can only consider you if have experience with at least one of these platforms
- Tech Savvy: you pick up new technology quickly and have experience in web design, tag governance, or similar technology
- You are a great communicator, with the ability to talk with clients and other partners
- Real passion for helping clients solve complex business and marketing questions
- You can work independently and prioritize multiple projects
Project Management experience would be a plus
- You are a self-starter that seeks knowledge and expertise in digital analytics
Location: Due to the recent recognition from the State of Ohio and the Job Creation Grant, we prefer that our next hire is in the Ohio area. Our physical location is in Cincinnati, but we are considering expanding our remote base in Columbus.
Other than an awesome culture, and free lunch, we also offer: Free Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (seriously), Unlimited PTO, Flexible Work Schedule, a generous Parental Leave policy, 401K with match, Tuition Reimbursement, Gym reimbursement and much, much more.
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org