Website Lane Bryant
The Digital Optimization Analyst will be responsible for web analytics and reporting for Lane Bryant, Catherines and Cacique websites. This position will evaluate customer shopping behavior and site conversion, and provide reporting and recommendations to internal business partners. This position will also help drive revenue increases as a member of the experimentation and optimization team.
- Optimization of website through deep-dive analysis and experimentation
- Utilize web analytics toolkit to analyze customer behavior to understand pain points and conversion obstacles
- Provide data-driven recommendations to improve customer experience and hypotheses to drive site testing program
- Present data, test results and recommendations to cross-functional peers and leadership team
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Provide weekly site reporting and analysis of customer shopping patterns, site heat mapping, conversion funnel and search
- Create ad-hoc reporting as needed for business to understand online shopping trends
Ensure the accuracy of the reporting data and analytics
Standardize KPI reporting and regular performance assessment using all available analytics data including conversion, spend, merchandising performance and channel performance
Create and maintain strong partnerships:
- Challenge the thinking of others, quickly finding common ground to solve problems with the end customer in mind
- Work with cross-functional partners to create measurement plans for new projects and initiatives
- Maintain open communication and partnerships with Store and Ecommerce Operations, Central Planning, FP & A, Allocations, IT and Customer Service
- Support each other’s needs by providing information, potential solutions, and data
- Train new team members on Omniture reporting toolset
- Minimum 1-2 years prior experience in retail web analytics, ecommerce finance or planning.
- Experience in an E-commerce environment preferred
- Use of web analytics and testing tools (Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Monetate, Adobe Test and Target or similar tools) preferred
- Excellent business and analytical acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency
To apply for this job please visit ascenaretail.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.