Join the Global Leader in Private Aviation
Senior Operations Analyst
Purpose of Position
NetJets is a logistically complex, highly regulated, capital-intensive business, and those who fly NetJets expect the best in both safety, service and experience. Constant change in operating conditions, economic conditions, the industry, and the needs and preferences of our customer base all drive high demand for data-driven decision making. At NetJets, the Business Insights & Analytics (BI&A) department seeks individuals who appreciate challenging, deadline-driven problems in a rapidly changing environment. Successful applicants for this position will have some experience in the Marketing/Digital Media space, Marketing Analytics (Adobe/Google Analytics, Test & Target, Adobe Launch etc.) and combine analytical expertise and aptitude with adaptability, practicality, and a strong ability to communicate. Those who enjoy seeing their work result in measurable business impacts will find NetJets rewarding and exhilarating as the position will have a large impact in setting the direction of NetJets’ marketing, media and service efforts. The BI&A mission is to deliver exceptional analytical insights and solutions to challenges throughout NetJets, and the team aims to be the trusted business partner for leaders at all levels of the company for analytical solutions, decision support, and strategic insights. This is a high-visibility, high-impact position.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will coordinate and work closely with the Digital Marketing Performance Manager in the Marketing department and with IT on complex and diverse projects to advise and implement NetJets’ marketing, digital media and service strategy. Will also support executive leadership initiatives.
· Coordinate with Marketing, NetJets IT and external vendors to implement Adobe Analytics, Test & Target on web and application platforms and share Adobe Launch administration duties
· Creates timely, relevant, and accurate analyses and reports from data collected from digital platforms to advise, implement and measure the success of marketing, sales and service strategies/initiatives
· Impacts business results and supports decision making at the operational, senior management, and executive levels through analytical modelling and visualization
· Investigates, understands, and contributes to the departmental knowledge of the business and operation
· Authors memos or presentations summarizing/explaining insights effectively and delivers work directly to the Chief Executive Office, Chief Financial Officer and other executives of the organization
· Practices active listening and seeks feedback routinely to build business partner relationships and to foster trust in analytical insights and the recommendations of decision support tools and analyses
· Works with minimal supervision
· May have a focus on a special area of expertise in customer experience, digital marketing, statistics, analytics, operations research, data visualization, machine learning
· Learns new tools and techniques as needed to produce the best possible results
60%: Performs analysis of both strategic and tactical questions related to Marketing/Sales, Owner Services and other business areas while working independently, pragmatically, and with reliance on creative analytical curiosity. Analysis of data involves highly complex business and operational opportunities. Collaborates with business partners to analytically explore business and operational problems. Develops and maintains reports and dashboards to support business partners. Explores, understands, and acts to resolve operational issues through increasing business acumen. Simplifies complex analytical models/insights/solutions in presentations for executive leadership. Recommends solutions based on analytical insights
20%: Collaborates with, mentors, develops, and supports other analysts
20%: Leads special analytical projects and prepares detailed, comprehensive presentations supporting corporate initiatives
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s degree or Doctorate preferred)
Course of Study/Major: Business Analytics/Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Digital Marketing or related field
Related Work Experience: 0+ years with Doctorate, 3+ years with Master’s, 6+ years with Bachelor’s
· Strong verbal and written presentation skills
· Excellent analytical skills
· Ability to understand and master new concepts quickly
· Exceptional creative problem-solving abilities
· Detail oriented and proven ability to prioritize multiple objectives in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities
· Initiative, confidence, and the drive to achieve results without explicit direction or detailed instruction
· Experience in marketing analytical platforms such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
· Experience in Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud preferred
· Additional experience with SAS, Python, AWS, R, and/or visualization platform such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI preferred
· Interest in and/or familiarity with aviation (commercial or private) preferred.
Customer Experience (CX), Digital Experience (DX), Digital Marketing, Marketing Analytics
To apply for this job please visit career4.successfactors.com.