You have a life. We like that about you.
At OCLC, we believe you’ll do the best work of your life when you’re living the best life possible.
We work hard to build the technology that connects thousands of today’s libraries. But we also work hard to make a job at OCLC a meaningful part of a balanced life- not a substitute for one.
The Job Details are as follows:
Discover. Innovate. Collaborate. Inform. A few words we use to describe a career at OCLC.
Technology with a Purpose. OCLC supports thousands of libraries in making information more accessible and more useful to people around the world. OCLC provides shared technology services, original research and community programs that help libraries meet the ever-evolving needs of their users, institutions, and communities. With office locations around the globe, OCLC employees are dedicated to offering premier services and software to help libraries cut costs while keeping pace with the demands of our information-driven society.
The Website Marketing Analyst is responsible for building, analyzing, and optimizing online forms, website content, and landing pages to maximize visitor engagement and promote a successful customer journey on OCLC websites. This role requires collaborating closely with professionals in Sales, Marketing, Design, Legal, Order Services, Support, and elsewhere throughout the organization.
Working with those groups, you will capture and develop requirements, strategies, goals, and metrics for those engagements, then use content management and forms authoring tools to create forms and content to meet those requirements. As needed, you will engage the Development team for workflow and functional enhancements. Then, to ensure that requirements, goals, and metrics are met, you’ll use search optimization to attract new visitors into awareness and engagement and analytics tools, content testing, and user testing to evaluate and optimize those journeys.
The Website Marketing Analyst is a member of the Web Marketing team. We manage the OCLC website and the platform it is built on to enable content owners throughout the organization to create an easy-to-use and consistent website experience for the OCLC global library community.
· Forms—Online form creation, management, and best practices for OCLC websites. Design customer interactions. Work with stakeholders on development requirements and testing. Work with lead generation, product marketing, and development teams on integration and workflows with marketing technology tools.
· Project management and planning—Project planning for new or revised forms, content, and landing pages, including coordination with marketing, design, and development partners, development of work plans and schedules, and ongoing updates and communication of task and project progress.
· Content management and architecture—Creation, layout, and publishing of multilingual website content using the website content management system. Includes the development and maintenance of website content architecture and metadata.
· Content quality assurance—Reviewing website content quality for errors and policy issues
· Search and SEO—Website search configuration, management, and reporting; SEO best practices, keyword strategies, and external search engine console configuration
· Analytics—Configuration, reporting, user management and training for website traffic analytics and click and scroll mapping tools
· Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
· 3 years experience in website content creation and management
· 2 years experience in online form creation and management
· Demonstrated knowledge of HTML coding and website content layout best practices
· 2 years experience with web analytics tools
· Experience with and demonstrated knowledge of website content marketing concepts, customer journeys, and marketing technology tools
· Experience with and demonstrated knowledge of SEO concepts, content testing, and optimization
· Strong desire to continue to learn and grow
· Embraces change and able to react quickly to program alterations and task modifications
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Excellent writing, editing, verbal, and interpersonal skills
· Able to engage stakeholders at various organizational levels and effective in promoting ideas while exhibiting tact and sensitivity
· Effective and enjoys working collaboratively with team members and colleagues as well as independently
Desired but not required:
· Experience with Adobe Experience Manager content management system
· Experience with Formstack forms authoring and management system
· Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
· Experience with Siteimprove website quality and analytics service
· Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot marketing technology platforms
· Experience with Atlassian Jira project management tool
· Experience with website translation process
To apply for this job please visit oclc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.