ORIS Intelligence is looking for a digital Product Marketing Manager to help build our market position as a leader in online retail intelligence within the exploding eCommerce space. You will be joining an entrepreneurial group of pros committed to innovating relentlessly, while maintaining a fun, collaborative and engaging atmosphere.
Position: Product Marketing Manager
Reports to: Sr Product Manager
You’ll play an essential role by:
- Collaborating with product management, account executives and client success managers to develop and implement product positioning and marketing campaigns to existing customers and target buyer personas.
- A large portion of this role will be writing and developing content that can be used throughout the customer journey and drive deeper user engagement.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Communicating new product feature releases through email, in-app messaging and our client success team.
- Nurturing prospects through email social media and our website with informative content to keep ORIS top-of-mind.
- Executing digital marketing campaigns via PPC advertising.
- Assessing the effectiveness of email and digital marketing campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong writing skills are a must with preferred experience writing for B2B.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Superb communication and presentation skills, tremendous attention to detail and an ability to work collaboratively, independently and virtually
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, Salesforce and Intercom.
- Experience with email marketing. Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot a plus.
- Experience with digital marketing campaigns such as PPC and social media preferred.
We offer a competitive pay package as well as health benefits. To fit in at ORIS Intelligence, you need to have an exceptionally positive can-do attitude, high standards of professionalism, high standards of performance and a deep curiosity and willingness to learn. You’ll need to be both detail-oriented and able to see the big picture, understanding how ORIS Intelligence helps brand owners protect their brand by monitoring online sales channels. Based in Columbus, Ohio, we’re home to an exploding entrepreneurial ecosystem. To learn more, visit orisintel.com.
If you are a qualified candidate, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Product Marketing Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com