The Insights Analyst position will be based in the Newark, Ohio office. He or she will focus most of their time finding insightful trends in the data, and then using those findings to help drive data-driven decisions. The Insights Analyst role will be part of the Analytics Department, working alongside Data Scientists and Reporting Analysts. If you are weird, smart, and love data, please apply!
· Program Reviews
o The Insights Analyst role is client-facing (50%).
o Perform analyses on some of RevSpring’s largest clients in addition to assisting in proprietary research.
o Use your data analysis skills to dive into the data and find ways to help clients improve their program.
o Present your findings and recommendations to clients on a quarterly basis.
· Client Support
o Participate in client calls and make recommendations, as well as fulfill ad-hoc requests.
· Marketing Insights
o Discover insightful trends that can be used in whitepapers, case studies and infographics.
o Support other marketing requests as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2-5 years of relevant experience
· SAS and/or SQL experience required
o If you have experience in other data analysis software(s), this requirement can be waived
· At least one year in a client facing role preferred
· Healthcare experience is helpful, but not required
An ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
· A natural sense of curiosity, and an effective problem solver
· A quantitative whiz who loves data
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others by clearly communicating business and technical issues.
· Self-sufficient, ready to roll up your sleeves, and not afraid of ambiguity
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
· Proficiency in presenting conclusions and recommendations to clients
· Demonstrated analytical skills with accuracy and thoroughness – must be extremely detail oriented
· Ability to perform in a fast paced environment handling multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
· Prior experience working with large, unstructured datasets
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org