The RV/Motorhome industry is a multi billion dollar industry and every year 10+ million people go on a trip with their RV or rent an RV. Over 10 million people in the United States alone own an RV, which in most cases sits in their driveway for 40+ weeks a year. That’s why we started RVshare, to give Owners a good way to earn money for the RV when they’re not using them and for explorers to be able to rent an RV anytime/anywhere they want. This role will be part of the Marketing department of RVshare and will directly report to the VP Marketing. Our objective is obsessing about our customers and connecting more renters to RV owners across the United States. With the goal in mind that every opportunity when you would like to explore the world we’ll have the right RV/motorhome for you!
Our Marketing values:
- Measure: We measure first, measure always so we know what’s having an impact.
- Think 10x; what can you do to grow the business 10x?
- Don’t be afraid to fail & experiment; always be open for new challenges, it’s more than ok if something you tried fails, you’ve tried, we’ll learn something.
- Share; your knowledge, your wins, your learnings, anything the team can get better from.
- Lead by example; define the way that we do things, do what you think is best and hold each other accountable.
The Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for setting up a world class affiliate marketing program and driving incremental conversions for both the RV Owners as the Renter side of our business. Your primary responsibility is to seek out new affiliate relationships by building a structured sales process to further expand our reach in the performance marketing industry. This will include working together with affiliate networks, partners and our internal creative team to set up and maintain the program. You’re identifying new partners to work with and establish close relationships with them. You think about the high level strategy but also get your hands dirty cold calling potential affiliates.
The objectives for this role:
- Build and manage a world class affiliate marketing program for RVshare.
- Identify, establish and maintain close relationships with new affiliate partners.
- Build out partnerships & cooperations with new & existing partners at agencies & networks.
What will you be working on?
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Build and manage a world class affiliate program strategy and help pick the right affiliate network for this.
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to affiliate partners, as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs.
- Aggressively recruit new affiliate partners, partnerships, media partners utilizing existing and outsourced tools.
- Actively consult with affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommendation and implementation of best practices around online marketing programs.
- Develop new creative content & assets for our affiliate partners to work with in cooperation with our internal creative team.
- Own reporting & dashboarding for affiliate marketing as a channel and for our partners.
- Report internally to teams about performance, tasks, and other factors to help them understand the program and also to align with their goals.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends within affiliate marketing, including occasional travel to industry conferences.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products, and markets for consumer and performance based marketing and lead generation.
Who you’ll be working with?
You’ll be working closely with the Demand Generation team at RVshare. They’re channel specialists working on their own channels (paid, social media, SEO). Besides that you’ll be working with the rest of the Marketing organization that consists of our Content Experience and Customer Engagement teams. This means that you’ll be supported by like minded people that are working hard on daily basis to improve our customer experience. In the end we thrive for giving everybody the opportunity to explore the world using an RV.
Who are you?
- You have extensive experience working in affiliate marketing (as a partnerships manager) or have been an affiliate yourself.
- You have experience in managing strategic partnerships, business development or online marketing.
- You have experience in identifying, establishing and maintaining relationships with (new) partners.
- Proven track record of successfully prospecting, prioritizing, & selling / cold calling interactive publishers.
- You care deeply about creating high performance marketing channels.
- You’re not afraid of seeing an opportunity and leading the efforts to set up something new: you’re a self starter.
- Possess strong negotiation skills and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have an execution mindset, you get things done and people & partners aligned.
- You’re an analytical thinker, preferrably you have experience with SQL and tools like Google Analytics, KISSmetrics and Mode Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com