Website Safelite AutoGlass
The Manager of Digital Analytics will lead a team that helps to solve challenging problems and boost company growth with applied analytics techniques and business insights. A successful Manager of Digital Analytics will bring their technical background in data analysis and data science together with solid people skills and a robust knowledge of business operations and analytics. This role will require you to lead the team towards objectives, understand and drive focus on business priorities, provide guidance and mentorship on data infrastructure and science.
- Advise on predictive and machine learning models, build strong business relationships, and help galvanize Safelite’s data-driven culture
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand data needs and define, validate, and measure core performance metrics
- Focus on relationship-building with various stakeholders across the organization to drive adoption of self-service analytics tools and complex/predictive models
- Set the data roadmap from quality to visualization to predictive modeling, and manage the build-out of “single source of truth” dashboards and data sets to track standard metrics performance and progress on business initiatives at all levels of the organization
- Extract actionable business insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior data sets
- Translate complex concepts into implications for the business via excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work with the IT team to set requirements for data format and optimization in our Data Warehouse, and with the Operations teams to push through systems/processes improvements relevant to data generation and consistency
- Drive strategy and process for website, email and digital advertising A/B tests
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.