Website Safelite AutoGlass
The Senior Digital Analyst is instrumental in developing and delivering business intelligence and presenting actionable reporting and analysis to drive measurable, profitable decisions across Safelite’s digital marketing activities. In order to be successful this person must be highly motivated/self-starter who can work both independently and in teams in a very fast-paced environment.
– Measure success (ROI, Conversion) of digital advertising campaigns, offers and other marketing programs via attribution models, mixed media modeling and custom reporting.
– Lead analysis on email, digital advertising and website A/B tests, compile results and present them to stakeholders in a timely manner.
– Combine disparate data from the web, advertising partners, contact center and other sources to create accurate holistic views of the total business in standard and complex ad-hoc reporting.
– QA data collected/collection methodologies and provide recommended fixes as needed to ensure accuracy of all reporting.
– Collaborate with internal/external partners to develop and execute database marketing tools such as statistical modeling, customer profiling, segmentation analysis, and other analytical techniques to improve revenue, customer insights and retention.
– Query large datasets using analytics software or SQL to pull needed information and interprets results of analyses to identify trends/issues and develop recommendations to support business objectives.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.