Website The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
Here at Scotts Miracle-Gro there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every Associate plays an important role in providing innovative solutions for today’s gardeners and growers and contributing new ideas to improve operations. In our company you need grit, it is what we were founded on over 150 years ago and is what keeps us growing. Regardless of your level in the organization there is a platform for your voice to be heard and the ability to influence change. Family, community and hard working values are weaved into all that we do. Come grow with us, where we develop and nurture the next generation of leaders.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Analyst who will join our Performance Marketing team. This position will be based at The Scotts Miracle-Gro world headquarters in Marysville, a suburb of Columbus, OH. Not familiar with Columbus? Visit columbusregion.com/columbus-2020/
The Performance Marketing Analyst will serve as an integral member of the Performance Marketing team. As a member of the team, this position will work in a collaborative environment with other subject matter experts to deliver a range of support including but not limited to media operations, media execution and media optimization.
This position will primarily support paid media with a focus on brand media and performance media digital campaigns. The role will also support broader digital analytics including Scotts owned-channel digital platforms.
In this role you will:
- Implement digital campaigns. Experience with Facebook Ad Accounts, Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords and Google Campaign Manager a strong plus. From campaign setup including operational and execution support across various digital media campaigns
- Implement classification mappings
- Define taxonomy standards
- Validate campaigns across various agency partners
- Validate 3rd party marketing pixels are firing correctly
- Ensure ad trafficking is following all standards
- Work with Media Team to execute media pre-campaign workflow and timelines, including operational project tasks, creative deliverable tasks, and creative asset execution timelines to ensure on-time launches for all programs
- Partner with Marketing Services and Media agencies to monitor reporting on media performance including surfacing proactive learnings for the broader Marketing team
- On a weekly basis, share audience insights reports with all media partners
- Partner in Media Mix Analysis for brand strategy alignment and data validation as needed
- On a weekly basis, ensure all data is QA’ed and mapped appropriately
- Collaborate with owned channel stakeholders sharing any appropriate digital programs that could be repurposed and to ensure appropriate online destinations for digital programs
- Aid Performance Marketing & Analytics team in developing monthly Marketing Performance Reviews for each SBU
- Critical for the role to have strong presentation skills. This would include the actual construction of the presentation
- Work with Media Team to reconcile budget and ensure documented processes are followed
- Assist in developing and implementing a 2POE (2nd pair of eyes) process for Performance Marketing and Analytics Team and help develop a 2-3 deep plan for coverage within the team. Responsible for documenting these processes
- 40% Work with advertising partners, media agencies, creative agencies and Marketing Services team to ensure the timely creation and development of digital advertising
- 40% Support in monitoring, tracking and providing regular reports on DTC advertising performance and make optimization recommendations in season and often
- 20% Create Performance Marketing and Analytics analysis and presentations
The perfect person will have:
- Minimum of four years of professional experience in marketing, direct sales or related marketing field
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree or higher; marketing focus a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of digital media, web development, and creative digital production
- Fundamental knowledge of ad trafficking through Google, Facebook, Amazon, and other channels
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and manage priorities – Experience using JIRA a plus
- Strong presentation skills including both the creation and delivery of content
- Experience with these platforms strongly preferred: Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Google DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics
What we do for our associates (just to list a few cool ones):
- Offer extremely competitive benefits including: Health, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Onsite wellness center which includes: 2,400 sq. ft. fitness center, Walgreens pharmacy and Doctor’s office.
- Beautiful campus and corporate offices designed like a log cabin offering free coffee, chef run cafe and the best crushed ice!
- Unbelievable 401K match and discounted stock purchasing program.
Not interested in this role? Stay up to date on future opportunities by joining our ScottsMiracle-Gro and Hawthorne Gardening talent networks.
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that the Scotts Miracle-Gro company does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, the Scotts Miracle-Gro company will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
To apply for this job please visit scottsmiraclegro.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.