Website Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease
The Senior Coordinator – Digital Content Marketing will develop a comprehensive digital content strategy and lead its implementation for the firm’s fastest-growing practice areas. This includes inbound digital tactics designed to build awareness, position our attorneys as subject matter experts, and generate leads. This team member will help repurpose/generate content as well as identify/engage the best vehicles to amplify the content’s effectiveness. This person will work closely with other members of our marketing team, especially those team members dedicated to growing and supporting the firm’s strategic opportunities through targeted marketing and business development efforts.
- Create and execute a comprehensive digital content marketing plan designed to build awareness of and attract leads to the firm’s strategic opportunities
- Position Vorys attorneys as subject matter experts and industry leaders through the writing and promotion of white papers, blogs, social media marketing, search engine optimization, e-books, video and webinars
- Rewrite and repurpose attorney-generated content in different formats and lengths to multiply impact
- Lead the promotion and distribution of various content on digital channels popular amongst our partners, referral sources, and clients
- Lead development and management of strategic PPC campaigns
- Optimize SEO and SEM efforts to enhance the effectiveness of distributed content
- Create regular performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs
- Stay informed of inbound marketing industry developments and use these developments to improve the firm’s overall content marketing strategy
- Provide additional marketing and communications support as requested
Knowledge and Skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills required; including creative writing, mastery of grammar, and ability to succinctly communicate ideas
- Ability to continually offer new ideas and suggestions to improve the firm’s digital marketing initiatives
- Extensive experience working with audience segmentation, personalization, and/or conversion optimization
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics platforms (Google Analytics) and marketing technology (HubSpot, UTMs, cookies, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of SEO/SEM/PPC
- Experience managing efficient/effective PPC campaigns and extensive knowledge of campaign management tools and platforms (LinkedIn ads, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams, be nimble, juggle multiple projects, and prioritize effectively
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- 5-7 years of professional experience leading digital media campaigns across various platforms required.
- Experience working in the legal or professional services industries is preferred.
Qualified applicants may forward their resume to:
Human Resources Generalist
52 East Gay Street
PO Box 1008
Columbus, OH 43216-1008
Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
To apply for this job please visit www.vorys.com.