Digital Marketing is a critical communication channel in driving acquisition, branding, and cross-sell opportunities to millions of Chase Consumer Bank customers and prospects. As we continue to elevate our focus in this capability, we are seeking to expand our team with a talented digital marketing expert, to focus on delivering the creative and content needs for assigned digital marketing initiatives. This includes stewarding the creative and content development process for email, display, web experiences, social content, etc. across desktop and mobile. This individual will lead the agencies (internal and external) from inspired brief through to high performing, category driving creative and content outputs, including managing all timelines and approvals. They will be the go to among their partners, for best practices, advise and expertise in how to leverage digital content and creative to drive business objectives and goals for the assigned programs.
At Chase, we don’t settle for status quo, we lead fresh thinking and new ideas! The great candidate for this role will guide their internal and external partners in identifying how to make what we currently do continuously perform better, while constantly identifying new and interesting ways to utilize creative and content within their assigned programs. This person will drive how we elevate both the creative itself (design, copy, adherence to best practices etc.) as well as creativity in how we utilize the unique digital technologies and data to maximize our digital channels.
The right person for this role is curious, never settles for “good enough”, is highly motivated, while also being a creative thinker, problem solver, detail oriented and acts with a sense of urgency. S/he constantly pushes boundaries of “what could be.” This candidate is a “go getter” who doesn’t wait to be told how to accomplish something, and instead takes initiative to do drive new creative and content ideas for the business proactively. He/she never settles for status quo…they always ask, “what else…what’s next…why?”
This person has a passion for what they do, driving great business results while creating top notch creative and content, and having fun with a great team along the way.
This role will be the critical steward for defining and implementing the creative and content for assigned Consumer Bank digital initiatives across paid, owned and earned efforts (online ads, digital sponsorships, brand web sites & landing pages, mobile ads/pages, email, and social). Key responsibilities for this role include:
· Partner with the Digital Strategy, Acquisition, Deepening and Engagement teams to define the digital creative and content ideas, plan for digital campaign
o Lead briefing and creative development with internal and external digital creative agencies
o Lead the digital agency in defining the tactical plan for each creative element
o Partner with Brand & Advertising team to ensure on strategy creative development
o Ensure all digital creative is effectively integrated as a part of holistic Consumer Bank integrated marketing
o Lead the creative review and approval process and ensure consistent alignment with Compliance and Controls
o Continue to elevate the digital creative standard within the Consumer Bank through assigned initiatives
· Ensure on time and on budget delivery of assigned digital creative and content programs
· Day-to-day management of digital agency, timelines and budgets
· Ensure flawless execution of creative and content, while adhering to all legal, risk and compliance guidelines.
· Define and manage the ongoing content plan for assigned Consumer Bank digital marketing efforts, in conjunction with CPC, Acquisition, Deepening and Engagement teams, as well as Global Content & Social team
· Ensure content marketing and online video best practices are top of mind to support the firm’s capabilities to drive forward-thinking results and opportunities
· Partner with the Email & Digital Optimization team, Analytics, and research to define and implement the measurement plan for assigned digital marketing campaigns
· Ensure best in class and forward-thinking digital user experiences, while maintaining consistency of overall branding
· Identify and implement digital creative best practices that drive outstanding performance and customer experiences
· Be an expert in digital creative and content best practices and support in ongoing digital creative and content capability building within the Consumer Bank
· Undergraduate degree in relevant field
· 3-5 years of digital marketing experience within a large consumer marketing organization or supporting agency
· High energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines
· Creativity and innovation focus with an eye on constant, measured improvements
· Proven ability to take initiative, influence others, and deliver consistent results
· Detail oriented
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
· Analytical, problem solving and planning skills are a must
· Proven project management experience
· Ability to build collaborative relationships
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
US-OH-Columbus-Polaris McCoy Center / 54101
CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING